Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Our client is rapidly growing on the use of Big Data and programs running. With a growing amount of projects they look to expand their Project Manager capacity.
As a Project Manager focused on Big Data and Analytics, you’ll provide data sets, services, and infrastructure to help our business partners make sound, data-driven decisions. You will lead technical projects to manage large volumes of corporate data, enable data discovery and security, master and integrate disparate datasets, and deliver clean, secure platforms for reporting and advanced analytics. In this role, you’ll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations in areas such as cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting and impact.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
YER is collaborating with one of industries leading telecom- broadcasting companies to achieve their set of goals. Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a complex environment, working on the latest Big Data innovations and team up with highly skilled people, then read on and apply!
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our Client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Project Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience working with data analytics tools and reporting platforms.
- Master’s, PhD degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- Experience with data, data architecture, modeling, trends analysis, statistics, and program evaluations.
- Experience with data analysis using various scripting languages, tools, and/or platforms.
- Experience ensuring high data quality.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.