Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Our client is rapidly growing on the use of Big Data and have multiple programs running. With a growing amount of project they look to expand their Big Data Team. We have an opening for the Data Information Analyst position within the Advanced Analytics Platform (AAP) team. They AAP work in sprints with Agile/Scrum/SAFE.
As Data Information Analyst you support the onboarding, refining and planning of projects for the AAP core team. These backend projects are implemented by Data Engineers and Support, and often consist of unlocking a source, processing and combining the data, and making the data available for analytical models, Qlik dashboards, or export scripts. The position of the Data Information Analyst is to make the work concrete by, among other things, coordinating with stakeholders, performing (data) analysis, sketching the solution chain. It is important to draw up clear documentation and to organize the activities together with the team into features and user stories.
- Supporting project impact analysis in which a high-level work estimate is made.
- Collecting and aligning requirements together with business. (Small and larger projects)
- Coordinate project progress with other IAs and PO.
- Source and integration analysis.
- Drafting mapping documents for work preparation for big data engineers.
- Prepare user stories and prepare refinement for team work.
- Supervising various projects.
- Carrying out test work for validation work.
- Provide complete and up-to-date documentation for development and reference.
YER is collaborating with one of industries leading telecom- broadcasting companies to achieve their set of goals. Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a complex environment, working on the latest Big Data innovations and team up with highly skilled people, then read on and apply!
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our Client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Think along about optimization team wow in the field of information analysis and documentation.
- Scrum experience (must)
- Experience with processing and integrating large amounts of data. (pre)
- Experience working in a BI/big data environment (pre)
- Experience in designing/working with data scientists/big data engineers (pre)
- Experience with designing/working with APIs (pre)
- Experience working with Bigdata query languages (Python, SQL) (must)
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence (pre)
- AWS experience (would)