High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Within the Philips Engineering Solutions (ES), we are looking for an enthusiastic Cloud Architect who will work together with existing teams in shaping the software architecture for cloud-based applications for current and future Philips products, and who will guide the software development teams during all the development phases.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
• Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
• Work with customers to determine requirements and scenarios for a future cloud application
• For a given application request, create a cloud architecture proposal, using a well-integrated, well-documented stack of cloud standardized services and building blocks, typically adhering to the Philips HealthSuite Reference architecture (HSRA)
• Prototype cloud applications by delivering Proof-Of-Concept implementations in order to further sharpen customer requirements
• Guide the implementation of the final product starting from establishing final requirements and goals to the application "go-live", work with a project lead in an agile fashion.
• Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• A Masters degree or equivalent in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
• Experience in translating customer needs into technical requirements and then clearly defining the complete architectural needs to project members
• 5+ years of system architecture experience in cloud-based applications
• Technical knowledge and experience with bringing medical products to the market;
• Experience with Healthcare Regulatory Software standards;
• Experience in coaching and leading R&D teams
• Team player and effective communicator with exceptional customer focus
• Willingness to travel to customers site if needed for project definition and execution