Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are you a SAP QM consultant with a strong background in complex (high-tech) manufacturing environments? Then ASML has a very interesting opportunity for you to help drive ASML’s ambitious quality roadmap.
Together with business and your IT colleagues, bring the ASML quality management processes especially in supplier improvement management to the next level.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject-matter expert) for Suppliers, Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will be main responsible for all activities related to IT solutions for quality management of ASML. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
The main part of the job will be taking place in the improvement of the supplier quality in projects around supplier audit management and supplier quality management. Quality management has an important spot in ASML’s management agenda and therefore gets more and more attention.
Are you getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions? This is the job you’re looking for!
You are able to translate business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
Are you the Business Process consultant with;
- At least 7 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions within quality management;
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP ECC (QM) is a must;
- Experience in supplier collaboration processes for quality management;
- Knowledge of SAP (E)WM, MM;
- Experience within complex large high-tech industry or manufacturing organizations is a must;
As Business Process Analyst, you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality, including willingness to perform hands-on activities.