Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
In this role you have opportunity to
Drive optimization of the utilization and adoption of the SAP functionality in your area via continuous improvement. You will work closely with BPEs (Business Process Experts) and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) on continuous improvement of adoption and utilization towards the SAP key users and SAP end users of the SAP kernels in our Integrated Supply Chain.
You are responsible for:
- Increasing standard SAP adoption and utilization of the existing SAP kernels amongst the key users and end users globally
- Driving capabilities by generating knowledge about the existing and future to-be business processes identified by the BPEs spread over several SAP kernels (PRP, MBP, MCP, MP1, WPP, SPC) in the Integrated Supply Chain
- Training end-users and making sure the SAP kernels are adopted and utilized by end users.
- Evaluating SAP key- and end users demands by aligning with the Business Process Experts and Subject Matter Experts and proposing continuous improvement
- Providing support in performing the Value Stream Mapping of existing business processes and helping to understand the upcoming change while implementing improvements/ future business flows
- Applying problem-solving methodology such as PDCA, 3x5Why techniques and others to find the root cause of the problem.
- Supporting the BPEs and SMEs to create and structure the standard SAP training material and documentation with the Philips internal QMS and business design principles.
- Support the BPEs and SME by coordinating, re-organizing and structuring end user manuals and end user training material of the different SAP SD kernels.
- Training the appropriate key user community of the SAP kernels on both the existing as well as the newly created functionalities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master's degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably as a SAP Consultant or SAP Specialist
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Passion to teach and share your knowledge
- Understanding of E2E planning process and dependencies between upstream supply planning, production planning and consequences on material planning.
- High knowledge and practical experience in applying advanced replenishment models: JIT, Kanban external procurement, Vendor scheduling agreement, Subcontracting (assembly and operational subcontracting), Stock transport orders, Dynamic reorder point, consignment concept.
- High knowledge on E2E procurement master data settings and its influence on material planning
- Fluent English