Contract with Client
IT & Telecom, Banking & Insurance
About this vacancy
Would you like to play with the latest technologies in a sizzling data environment, while building a fintech and a team from scratch and make the world a safer and better place at the same time?
The fundament of our tech stack is ready for you and your contribution to building a top-notch MLOps and data pipeline!
A sneak preview on your new playing ground:
- Managing, configuring, and hardening an entire multi-account AWS environment
- Deploying, configuring and scaling AWS services such as EKS, RDS, Redshift, DMS, Sagemaker, Glue, Lake Formation
- Containerisation and Kubernetes, with a focus on container security using tools such as Clair, Falco, and Open Policy Agent
- Networking (VPC, Route53, Client VPN, Calico)
- Linux-based servers & containers (including security hardening, monitoring, etc)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform / Terragrunt, Ansible, etc)
- CI/CD tools and DevSecOps workflows (Git, AzureDevOps, Sonarqube, etc)
- Encryption, key and secret management (HashiCorp Vault, Cloud HSM, KMS, etc)
- Bug-hunting, pen tests, vulnerability assessments / audits
- Implementation of security capabilities like security monitoring and vulnerability management on AWS (GuardDuty, Security Hub, Inspector, Detective, etc)
- Team leadership: build and lead your team from scratch
Have a look at Transaction Monitoring Netherlands (TMNL). They are creating a top-notch detection and monitoring company to defeat financial crimes such as money laundering and the financing of terrorism. They are forming an energetic and inspired team, where the curious, talented minds in anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime detection, data science, data engineering, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence join forces to make this possible. Together, they design, build, accelerate and execute the collective monitoring of money transaction data from the five largest Dutch banks to begin with. This way, they will be able to detect signals and patterns of financial crimes at an unprecedented level.
At TMNL you will experience the freshness, the freedom, the mandate and the pace forward of a start-up. They are based on a healthy growing ground, as they have the full dedication and support of the five largest Dutch banks from the start.
They offer you a very cool technical playground with all the latest technologies you need to create and accelerate our innovative, state-of-the-art transaction monitoring platform. A must-have to create the most effective detection and new insights, that will help banks, public sector and law enforcement to collectively defeat financial crime.
At TMNL, key values as responsibility to society, constant curiosity, courageous choices and learning and growing together are very important to us. Just like a strong fundament based on ethics, embrace all backgrounds, personalities and opinions, honesty and vulnerability in our interactions and constant experimentation. This way we will not only achieve the edge and quality in our work we aim for, but also the long-lasting societal change by finding and exposing the smartest bad actors in the financial world.
We’ll go all in to make sure you are not only excited about the purpose of your work but also about the work you do on a daily basis, who you work with and the culture you work in. Joining our team now, also means we invite you to contribute to co-creating the company you always wanted to work for.
As much as we love our work, we also enjoy a healthy work-life balance and an excellent benefit package. As a team, we will contribute all we can to make sure you are as happy, healthy and energetic at work as in life, so we can help each other to become better tomorrow then we are today.
- Experience in building and maintaining secure and modern data platforms in AWS
- A passion for the cloud and deep technical knowledge in multiple areas such as networking, security, containerization, data management, and DevSecOps
- Experience in leading and building high performant tech teams for the cloud from the ground up
- A finger on the pulse of new cloud native developments and features that can be implemented to continually improve the platform / workflows
- A desire to dive into the source code of any tool to learn how it works
Do you have a clear, ingenious vision, proven technical, problem-solving and leadership skills, are you an expert on (most of) these topics and does our proposition excite you so far? Great! Let's share a bit more on what's good to know straight away.