Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma, Consumer Goods
About this vacancy
For Moët Hennessy (MH) in Baarn, YER is recruiting an E-Commerce Manager who brings de Moët Hennessy brands to the top in the e-retail channel.
The E-Commerce Manager brings Moët Hennessy brands to the top in the e-retail channel and ensures commercial performance and state-of the art customer experiences across all customer devices. Leverage potentials for a strong brand portfolio within all sub-channels (Pure Players, online specialists, online department stores and supermarkets) and drive engagement and conversion.
Ensure that Moët Hennessy Netherlands is best in class in online merchandising of branded products, as well as in consumer excitement and conversion through digital activation. Monitor impact of site merchandising and activations at customer level with measurable and consistent KPIs for their brands. Help to raise the digital mindset and knowledge about the entire value chain of e-Retail within the sales department and towards key interfaces.
- Daily management of e-retail pure players and achieving the volume and value targets.
- Support and advise the Nat. Key Account Management in negotiations & online activation implementations with their customers in order to drive omni-channel strategy.
- Actively support and advise Nat. Key Account Management and total Moët Hennessy sales force on online activation implementations to improve online business (with their specialist customers in brick and mortar stores) and omni-channel strategy.
- Development of specific e-Retail channel strategies and customer business plans according to brand plans.
- Plan, develop and implement online activities on e-retailer websites that really engage with consumers and online shoppers to prepare conversion to fully support the Moët Hennessy omni-channel strategy.
- Liaise and work closely with the Moët Hennessy Europe E-Retail team to understand and further develop e-Retail KPIs and brand related plans, activations and content.
- Understand the key parameters of website analytics and reporting and being able to optimize the key performance indicators for leveraging brand experience activities, executed based on online market research.
- Be the driving force and knowledge provider of digital change within sales, market/channel development and consumer insight KPIs. Share this knowledge in all teams and with all stakeholders to positively influence the change management process.
- Ensure volume planning and phasing processes are done with the given planning instruments and are reflecting logistical needs. The achievement of a good forecast accuracy is a must-have to ensure a professional supply chain process and respective results.
- Co-operate with the Marketing team to share creative development and agree/liaise strategies on how to engage best with consumers and shoppers in the online retail landscape according to Moët Hennessy brand plans and guidelines.
- Excellence in implementing successful digital assets and tools (e.g. display campaigns, targeting/re-targeting campaigns) and in managing assets and digital content for e-Retail customer websites incl. digital libraries.
Moët Hennessy is the leader in luxury wines and spirits, part of the LVMH Group. Their vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Their company success is created by pioneering people with passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
Their strength comes from being diverse and they are unified by five core values: Sharing, Elegance, Epicureanism, Integrity and Spirit of conquest. It starts from creating an efficient and caring work environment where all can reach their full potential. Being respectful, inclusive and embracing diversity makes others feel valued. Their commitment to the planet, to their Maisons, and to their employees is what they believe in and makes them different.
Moët Hennessy has an excellent brut monthly salary. Next to that, they have;
- 38 days of holiday
- Lease car
- 10% bonus
- Pension plan
- Excellent professional team to work with
- Master or bachelor’s degree level education. Minimum of 3 years of experience in an e-retail/e-commerce or digital (trade) marketing role.
- Relevant commercial sales experience (preferably a background in FMCG or luxury goods).
- Understanding of e-commerce channels and principles to win (omnichannel, pure players).
- Digital knowledge (social media, digital campaign, e-commerce and conversion campaign).
- Strong analytical and strategic insight, proven abilities in negotiation and communication.
- Working cross-functional and be the inspirer for the digitalization of their (sales) organisation
- Drive for results, analytical abilities, customer orientation, strong communicator, negotiating skills, effective team player, collaborative, creative and innovative.
- Good knowledge of wine and spirits industry is a plus.
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and writing is a must.