Boezemweg 25, Pijnacker
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are currently looking for a Production & Assembly Planner for our client who is based in the Den Haag - Zoetermeer region.
In this role, you will make an impact in the company by taking responsibility for an effective and efficient planning process for the Bundle Shop, Assembly department and Sub Contracted (Outsourced) work.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for:
- Ensure an efficient and clear planning schedule (short term AND long term) for local- and subcontracted manufactured accessories;
- Responsible for the planning, monitoring and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production schedule is realized on time;
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities;
- Daily contact with production departments to check actuals vs schedule;
- Roll-up of production progress towards monthly master plan updates, pro-actively identify risks and create scenario's for decision-making regarding plan optimization;
- Ensure accurate master data in the ERP system (e.g. items, cost prices, routings, bill of materials) to facilitate the planning process;
- Responsible for validating the standard vs the actual labor estimates and making recommendations;
- Ensure inventory targets are met and continuously look for opportunities to improve;
- Review customer forecasts, identify issues and make recommendations to meet customer demands;
- Provide Technical support, prices and deliveries for new or non-standard materials;
- Covert planned work orders into released work orders;
- Create costings for quotations;
- Initiate and/or support continuous improvement plans and projects;
- Be a true team player while communicating with our different operational departments such as order management, inside sales, warehouse, production, logistics, project managers and the quality/certification department to ensure business continuity.
Our client serves the global energy, power generation and chemical markets and provides innovative solutions for industrial heating applications by deeply understanding their customers' needs. They specialize in providing complete flow assurance, process heating, temperature maintenance, freeze protection and environmental monitoring solutions.
Through their values (Care, Commit and Collaborate) the company strives to be the world leader in process heating solutions by creating a culture of passionate people that are dedicated to anticipating customer needs.
What you need to have:
- (technical) bachelor degree or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience as a production planner or similar in a technical manufacturing environment;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (Microsoft AX preferred);
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgement;
- High level of accuracy;
- Problem-solving skills with the capability to think outside the box;
- Strong written & oral communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Independent, self-motivator and a great team player;
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly;
- We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic team in a growing global organization, with the potential to expand your knowledge and experience with a leading global brand in a high value niche.