Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech
About this vacancy
Will you be playing an important role in improving the cyber security of our internal organization? We are looking for a IAM Specialist that will be able to make a difference within our challenging international organization.
Within this function you are involved with security within our organization in a number of different ways. As a member of the corporate security team, you are primarily responsible for assisting with implementation and subsequent management of an Identity Governance solution. Furthermore as a service owner for a number of other identity related services, such as our privileged access management solution and our federated identity solution, you will be responsible for the operation and roadmap of these services.
Finally, you are involved in improvement initiatives to strengthen the overall corporate information security of Vanderlande.
Vanderlande is a growing international organization, that is renowned worldwide for her innovative material handling systems for distribution centers and parcel companies and for baggage handling systems for airports.
The Information Security department is a dynamic team of highly educated people within ICT. The department fills a crucial role within Vanderlande for both corporate security and the security of our solutions.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports including 12 of the world’s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande’s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world.
Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Freelancers also welcome to apply
- Higher education in Information Security
- At least 3 years of experience in an Identity and Access Management related function.
- Languages: Dutch, English.
- In-depth knowledge of both cloud and on-premise identity and access management solutions.
- Identity Governance
- Single Sign-On solutions and protocols such as Microsoft ADFS, SAML, OAtuh, WS-Fed
- Information Security knowledge
- Strong communication skills.
- Capable to individually / independently determine when to escalate / deescalate
You should also be capable of spotting areas of improvement and initiate the necessary improvement actions. Flexibility and excellent communication and collaboration skills are required to work in the highly dynamic and international environment of Vanderlande.