Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
In this role, you have the opportunity to work in a team with Philips Research scientists to translate clinical knowledge about care management into models. As a modelling consultant you will get familiar with the model driven development studio from the Philips Engage solution via training. You will become the Engage expert for innovation projects on virtual care.
- Modelling cross-domain care management workflows in a modern model-driven, low-code development studio;
- Design of model-driven and pre-built configurable software components;
- Documenting the care management flows professionally in English;
- Performing verification of configured models and reporting the results;
- Implementation of API’s to other software solutions.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduated in the area Computer Science, Information Science or Lifestyle Informatics;
- Understanding model-driven development; preferably experience with low-code environments;
- Able to analyze healthcare processes through need assessment, usability engineering, interaction style and end-user evaluation;
- Affinity with health care IT innovation;
- Be an independent worker with good analytical skills; a structured thinker and willing to learn;
- Able to cooperate in development team / larger organization and familiar with scaled agile;
- Skilled in the English language / affinity with a diverse, international working environment;
- Pre: experience with workflow application development / keteninformatiesysteem / VitalHealth Software / electronic health record (EPD).
- Pre: experience in the role of hospital IT system administrator / care plan developer
- Pre: practical knowledge of web technologies such as CSS and XML