Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who can drive our Information Security projects? Then we are looking for you!
Contribute and (partially) drive various high-profile Technology Security program and projects in ASML. Be keen on taking the next step in your career in cybersecurity and willing to take on and learn a lot, fast!
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
Analytical and consultancy support for the Ransomware and Technology Security value streams in the Security Transformation Program:
- Conducting analyses necessary for project deliverables;
- Preparing security reports and presentations
- Preparing (and partially leading) workshops and meetings;
- Thinking outside the box to identify new opportunities for improvements and risk mitigation;
- Taking responsibility and initiative to deliver presentation materials and
- Communicating insights and recommendations to ASML management;
- Collaborating with colleagues from diverse sectors (R&D, Operations, IT) and ASML Security teams (e.g. Technology Security, Information Security, Cyber Defense Center) to drive end-to-end security transformations projects;
- Attending required trainings to advance your personal development;
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology or Cybersecurity.
Your work experience is ideally as a management consultant or strategy consultancy, OR you have a great academic track record and are a fast learner.
If you have work experience, the below will be ideal:
- Experience working as an external consultant (or as part of a management traineeship) within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating reports and presentations.
- Strong understanding of project management and IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strategic thinker, but able to back it up with facts and analytical rigor
- Focus on quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Ability to hit the ground running and come with ideas from day one
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Program Manager.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player and leadership.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.