Contract with Client
About this vacancy
As Product Owner Sales, you are responsible for the operational management of (Sales) solution development: You will work with stakeholders from the business and other Delivery Leads (Marketing, After Sales) to define and prioritise the team backlog in order to ensure to effectively address program priorities (features and enablers) while maintaining technical integrity.
- You are responsible for defining a product vision for CRM and sales related solutions, road-map and growth opportunities, together with stakeholders, to ensure business needs are well understood and defined
- Together with key business stakeholders and Manager Centre of Excellence, you prioritize the product roadmap
- You lead a transparent, data driven prioritization process to work on backlog items that have the highest business value
- You act as primary liaison with stakeholders (globally) and development teams
- You ensure ongoing communication with stakeholders about priorities, features, testing and release planning
- You maintain a clear and measurable set of KPI’s that will be used to measure success
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The company employs over 6,700 people and operates in more than 102 countries worldwide. They have a leading position in Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China.
Also, it has strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, and China. BDR Thermea Group is the parent company of renowned international heating brands, including De Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée, Baymak and Utica. BDR Thermea Group is headquartered in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
- The office is located in Apeldoorn, but international candidates are also invited to apply
For this position, we are looking for a creative problem solver who is actively seeking for innovation. A positive and high-energy team member who can share ideas.
Furthermore, you require the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, IT or another related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Product Owner or in a related consultancy role at expert level
- Technical aptitude and passion for managing state of the art CRM and Internet services at scale
- Experience with enterprise CRM systems (preferably MS Dynamics or similar such as: SAP, Salesforce, Oracle)
- Preferably 2 years experience with Agile development and experience with tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira
- Experience in international environment or global mindset
- Fluency in English, in both verbal and written. Proven effective communication skills (in writing and verbal) with team members and leadership, across business and IT.
- Solid communication and cross-functional influencing skills