Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
In this role, you have the opportunity to define the way physicians operate our X-ray systems during surgery.
We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing to our customer, the best portfolio of image guided therapy systems to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
You are a part of
An international and diverse R&D group of highly skilled multidisciplinary colleagues who work in SAFe scrum teams. We commit ourselves to the deliverables and collaborate in an open culture; everyones opinion is valued. We expect you to share your opinion, even when not asked. We have a strong focus on continuous improvement; our team is proactive in solving issues. We are happy to welcome new team members and we will provide many help to get you up to speed in no time. We collaborate closely with other multidisciplinary teams and the cluster of system design, to come to our final system architecture, design & implementation. To make sure we add value to our customers by having a close collaboration with the application specialists who voice our customers needs.
- The mechatronics view on development in an agile scrum team of up to 10p;
- Designing, implementing and tuning the control loops for new and/or modified product configurations;
- Performing Mechatronics integration and verification;
- Supporting in analysis and solving of life-cycle management issues;
- Together with the product owner, creating the best overall mechatronics design solution.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Masters degree in Mechatronics or Motion Control;
- Minimally 5 years of experience as a Mechatronics designer;
- Modelling motion control loops and hands-on testing/measuring on the system;
- Experience with working in large cross-functional (agile) teams;
- High quality focus;
- Drive for continuously improvement;
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;