Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the engineering of electro – mechanical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have good communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Define, realize, manage and maintain various electro mechanical concepts and modules* for new and existing ASML products.
* Sensors, (Programmable) Printed Circuited Board Assemblies, Cabling & Cable Routing, Connection panels, Boxes, Electronic Racks and Cabinets.
The Electro Mechanical Engineer Level Sensor and Position Measurement Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Make (concept) designs of electro mechanical modules*
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various Measurement Electronics concepts and modules*.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various electro mechanical modules*.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various Level Sensor and Position Measurement Electronics concepts and modules* adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of quality related issues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree in Electrical Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Knowledge of racks, cabinets, cabling, connectivity, EMC, safety, Cooling Solutions.
- Highly motivated, team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership.
- Pro-active, high drive attitude.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Affinity/attention to the details of the designs made by others.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).