Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
About this vacancy
Organizes, guides and controls the physical distribution services with limited number of suppliers and services with a moderate complexity, in order to support the business operation through the provision of optimum Physical Distribution-services. Defines and implements the Physical Distribution-service level agreements (SLAs), monitors these for non-compliance and takes corrective actions. Controls, manages, reports and improves existing SLAs of a moderate complexity. Improves existing SLAs and drivers and develops new less complex SLAs.
Within Philips Healthcare, IGT systems is responsible for the manufacturing, testing and delivery of Interventional Radiology systems, upgrades, options and spare parts. Your challenge is predominantly about managing the process from receipt of customer order at the IGT factory order desk up to and including delivery to the hospital for a certain region of the world.
- Act as single point of contact within the organization (of your market group) for order fulfilment subjects, whereby you are capable to resolve 1st level of escalations.
- Technically screen customer orders and confirm these, as send to you by the order desk of the commercial organizations, such that the orders are manufactured correct and the requested delivery date of the customer can be supported.
- Ensure that the sales orders, as confirmed to the sales organization, are delivered by the IGT factory and logistic service providers, whereby you pro-active identify and resolve bottlenecks, which hamper shipment or transport.
You are part of the IGT systems factory order desk, which consists of a group of order managers, each responsible for the order fulfilment process for a certain region of the world. You will report into the IGT Order Management Team Lead.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
This position will allow you to prove and develop your logistics, order fulfilment and social skills to deliver IGT systems and upgrades. Philips IGT is currently a world leader in interventional radiology solutions and this job gives you a great opportunity to be part of this business. Besides that, you can develop your personal and supply chain skills at international level and based on your proven drive and results, provides great opportunity to develop your career.
- Position till at least 31-03-2022 (temporary)
- Salary between €3,000 and €3,600 based on 40 hours.
- Full travel expenses.
- 25 holiday-days
- 8.33% holiday allowance
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or business administration is preferred; intermediate vocational needs to be combined with sufficient experience
- 3-5 years of experience in order management
- A person who is willing to drive the process rather than being part of the process
- Proficient knowledge of the English language
- Someone who is familiar with the LEAN terminology and way of working
- SAP experience is a strong a plus
- A person with following behaviour and character: customer-focused, precise, persistent, finisher, make-it-happen attitude, pro-active, deliver on commitment, social, team player.