Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Heineken, YER is looking for a Development & Innovation Heineken Experience Project Manager who will be working at the Amsterdam site. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, from 01/07/2021 until 16/01/2022.
Development & Innovation Heineken Experience Project Manager
The Heineken Experience is undergoing a major renovation from June ’21 – September ’22. Due to the large scale of this project, the team is looking for a colleague to oversee the process and sub-projects. The construction aims at sharing more Heineken history by highlighting original brewery features of the monument and guaranteeing safety. More information can be found here.
About the STA Development & Innovation
There is the opportunity to join this exciting journey as part of the Development & Innovation (D&I) team. The D&I team is leading this renovation project from concept development to managing the process and final execution. Various external stakeholders are involved, such as architects, creative agencies, construction parties and most internal departments of the Heineken Experience.
Support the delivery of the project by connecting with various stakeholders, monitoring the planning and applying strong communication and project management skills
Development & Innovation Manager
Roles & responsibilities
Nature of work: Working with guidance, operate as a Project Manager for the main project and sub-projects. Needs to be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
Stakeholder management; cross-functional work: Management and coordination of multiple stakeholders, to guarantee the project delivery
Communication: Monitoring of the communication plan and creation of communication materials in collaboration with the marketing department and other teams
Guest orientation: Making sure that the construction doesn’t impact the guest experience (tour remains open during the renovation). This involves the creation of (creative) signage and collaboration with Marketing/internal Events for specific assets and timings
Budget: Management of parts of the budget, involving PO creation and administrative tasks
Creation: Support the finalization and alignment of designs for exhibition spaces. Concept creation and creative copywriting where needed
Heineken N.V. is a Dutch multinational brewing company. As of 2017, Heineken owns over 165 breweries in more than 70 countries. It is the leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. Led by the Heineken® brand, the Group has a portfolio of more than 300 international, regional, local and speciality beers and ciders. Employs approximately 84,000 people.
Their proud history as a family-owned, independent brewer stretches back 150 years. They brew the highest quality beers, build globally loved brands and strive to do both of these things as sustainably as possible.
With a larger global presence than any other brewer in the business, they are able to draw strength from the diverse regions they operate in and sell to – driving consumer trends and opening up new market opportunities in the process.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Heineken. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
Experience & profile (what & how)
- Education: Bachelor degree – preferably in marketing, communication, architecture or creative disciplines
- Work experience: 5-10 years
- Required work experience in field of expertise: Project management leadership in a diverse and international environment, preferably including creative processes and projects
- Other fields of expertise: hands-on, cross-functional experiences
- Languages: Fluent English essential – Dutch is an advantage
- Key Leadership expectations: All HEINEKEN behaviours (shape, connect, develop, deliver and role model)
- Communication skills: Manages relationships with external and internal stakeholders in different disciplines on strategic and tactical level. Communicates through understanding, and/or serving others. Interaction with others requires social skills and the ability to understand and influence
- Other skills: project management, people management, cross-functional collaboration, building collaborative relationships, influencing skills, curiosity and ability to manage creative processes, strong eye for timings and details
- Creative mind-set and interest in innovations and interior/architecture