Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
- To achieve our strategic goal, line managers continuously improve the value performance of our daily operations.
- Continuous Improvement is about optimizing our Operating model and the Customer Value Add, looking into topics like:
- Process, Data, Applications, Organization and People
- Quality, Logistics, Costs, Technology and Customer Satisfaction
- The Business Owner is responsible for customer driven design & build of a Configure-to-Order compliant operating model in his domain (HR or Finance) as well as the CI portfolio management to optimize it.
- The Business Architect is responsible to translate the requirements for its Business Domain (HR or Finance) into an accepted, fit for purpose, operating model for its Business Domain (HR or Finance).
- The Business Architect manages and executes the process of our Enterprise Architecture Approach, to translate the strategy into an agreed and implemented operating model with positive impact on the bottom line of Vanderlande, by:
- developing a high quality blueprint / strategic design of the business domain;
- making an impact analysis covering process, data, IT application, organization and people;
- developing the requirements for the Business Capabilities used in the Business Domain design;
- working together with stakeholders to come to an aligned, accepted and implemented Business Domain design;
- safeguarding that the design complies with the Reference Architecture, and can be integrated in the IT Application Landscape, Process Map & Business Data Model, as well as safeguarding the organizational growth model compliance;
- supporting business case creation for Design & Build (CA/ CBPP) project proposals and define the way to measure the added value of the improvement;
- driving, managing and facilitating decision making on changes and priorities;
- supporting the implementation of new and/or improved Business Capabilities.
YER is een internationaal arbeidsbemiddelingsbureau voor vaste en tijdelijke functies, gericht op professionals met een Bachelor-, Master- of PhD-titel. Met negen kantoren in Nederland en zo'n 250 consultants heeft YER landelijke dekking en is het een sterk vertegenwoordigd merk. YER is ook internationaal actief met vestigingen in de Verenigde Staten en België. Bovendien hebben we onlangs YER Executive opgericht. Dit is hét label voor het hogere segment (€ 70.000 - € 200.000 vaste posities en interim-management).
Je wordt onderdeel van het leukste recruitment/detacheringsbureau van Nederland, waar elke 'Yeriaan' met passie naar het werk gaat om onze opdrachtgevers en kandidaten verder te helpen in hun weg naar succes. De bedrijfscultuur staat voor ondernemerschap, onafhankelijkheid en vrijheid. Dit zorgt ervoor dat intrinsieke motivatie de belangrijkste drijfveer is voor onze medewerkers. Bovendien hebben wij een bijzonder informele bedrijfscultuur, waarbij regelmatig events worden georganiseerd om je collega's beter te leren kennen.
- In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and fringe benefits
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
- A competitive package of employee benefits
To be successful in this role, you have a Bachelors or Master degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering. You have at least 5 years working experience in business process and application management, being involved in improvements projects on strategic, tactical, and operational level. You have excellent knowledge and practical experience in a broad range of business processes. Furthermore, you are/have:
- A Business-savvy generalist that, understands typical business terminology of all processes and can participate in discussions with business stakeholders, at all levels, to get a good understanding of their interests;
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Building relationships based on trust, to have influence and impact and to achieve a sufficient level of engagement;
- Team player with strong focus on stakeholder management and building strong relationships;
- Bringing people together in teams, coordinate and facilitate them with respect for local cultures;
- Steering on progress is your second nature;
- Proactive and effective as architect with a good understanding of process, IT, human, product and organizational consequences;
- the ability to adjust the approach, words, representation formats etc, based on audience, circumstances and new information, to create an accepted solution design;
- Able to independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your daily work as well as the work of others;
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Change Management best practices and theories (e.g. LEAN, Prosci® ADKAR, etc.), as well as best practices in Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise design methods;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written, is essential. Dutch is preferred, other languages are an advantage;
- Flexible in travelling internationally (up to 30%, depending on the projects);