Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For Nexperia in Nijmegen we are looking for a Consolidation and Reporting Officer (fulltime). The ideaal start date for this position would be 1th of September 2021.
As a Consolidation and Reporting Officer your main responsibilities are:
- Consolidate global financial data on a monthly basis and perform the closing process;
- Support local organizations during the consolidation process;
- Work closely with master data team / BI regarding SAP and BCS as well as BW;
- Prepare monthly/annual consolidated group accounts (IFRS and PRC-GAAP);
- Review consolidated financial data on a global level;
- Quality check during MEC;
- Prepare and accompany annual report;
- Ensuring the group reporting in compliant with internal control requirements;
- Accounting /reporting practise (standardization and optimization);
- Project work (improvement existing reporting process).
Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. We form a global network of talent, with passion and performance, perseverance and professionalism. Join "Team Nexperia" and become part of a leading company that supports, rewards and challenges you equally, in a dynamic environment, working for world-class results. Talk to us today and learn your true capabilities in an energetic company where you will develop and thrive, the Efficiency Company – Nexperia.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Nexperia. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Ecomomics, Finance & Control, Accountancy (or related);
- At least 3 years of working experience within an audit firm (big 4) or group reporting of a multinational company;
- IFRS knowledge - PRC GAAP/Chinees GAAP is considered as a plus;
- Solid SAP (BPC) knowledge including consolidation tools;
- Project management skills and time management;
- Experience with balances sheet analyses;
- Hands-on mentality, pro-active and ability to get things done with a drive to improve;
- Independent worker able to deliver in time;
- Strong communication skills (fluent English) - Dutch is not a must;
- Working in cross cultural teams.