Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
In this role, you have the opportunity to play a role in the development of IGT Systems from Concept Start till End of Life and to contribute to the way our innovations improve the health of our customers.
As a Software Engineer with a DevOps mentality, you will be one of the key players to make the most productive and efficient software development environment for IGT, in a harmonized local cloud enabled infrastructure. Do you like innovation and drive for change, then we are looking for you!
- Teaming up with other specialists in a multi-site team and build fully automated CICD pipelines for different product development projects within IGT-S.
- Taking ownership for your daily activities such as setting up build and test management frameworks, storage management, monitoring activities, etc.
- Gathering requirements from partners, create a design and align with the partners during the implementation of the solution.
- To quickly understand existing implementations and concepts and extend or improve where needed.
- Challenge a status quo, you seek and propose improvement opportunities which preferably can be implemented with incremental steps.
- Define and implement build and test improvements that enables the effective software development processes and high quality of software delivered taking into account maintenance responsibility for released products over a range of 10 & 43 years.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSc / MSc in SW Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in software development and DevOps engineering
- Solid understanding and at least 2 years of experience with object-oriented software developmentC#, C++ or Java and scripting languages like Python and PowerShellcommon Continuous Integration technologies. (Jenkins, ADS pipelines)
- Software development methodologies and frameworks such as SAFe, Agile and ScrumA "lean" attitude, leading change and continuously seek improvements and ways to reduce "waste".
- Eager to learn and share the latest (and legacy) technologies and tools.
- Standout colleague with proven ability to collaborate with developers and other partners with a DevOps mentality.
- Experience with TDD, systems and IT operations would be nice to have, as well as, work experience in a Healthcare Product development environment.