Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are you an experienced SAP PS (Project System) consultant with a strong background in complex (high tech) service environments? Then ASML has a very interesting opportunity for you to help drive ASML’s ambitious roadmap.
You will participate as a team member in a scrum team. This team is responsible to implement a Project Management system based on SAP PS. The purpose of this system is to support ASML Customer Service with the installation and maintenance of ASML machines around the world. The solution will be a combination of SAP PS (backend) and Mendix (frontend). ASML is a dynamic, international environment. Close collaboration with other projects. Team location in Veldhoven, development team is partially off-shore, little or no travel.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Depends on experience
- Several implementations of SAP PS projects and Project Management processes;
- Experience with other modules in SAP ECC;
- Minimum 10 years (SAP) consulting experience with focus on SAP PS (Project System):
- Requirement sessions;
- Presenting alternative solutions;
- Functional and technical specs;
- Improving technical dept;
- Testing of the application;
- Interface mapping and integration with other systems
- Minimum 5 ERP (or similar) end-to-end implementations;
- Fluent English is a must.