Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
Do you have experience with E-plan? Would you like to work in a dynamic and informative environment? Then this is the opportunity for you! At VDL ETG we are looking for an E-plan Engineer with at least 2 years of experience!
In our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for writing project specifications, making electrical schematics, generating BoM lists, creating 3D cabinet layouts and generating product documentation. All of this in EPLAN P8, together with other engineers. Besides that, you route cables in 3D in Siemens NX and are the first point of contact for questions regarding (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architects, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics. Furthermore you are responsible for:
· Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems.
· Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
· Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
VDL Enabling Technologies Group (VDL ETG) is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with worldwide activities, whose customers are 'Original Equipment Manufacturing' companies that play a leading role in high-tech production equipment and users of advanced production lines.
Within VDL ETG, the department Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product.
The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Physics & Manufacturing Technology, Software and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. VDL ETG sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to our customers.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
· MTS/Bachelor degree Electrical Engineering.
· At least 2 years of experience with EPLAN P8 software.
· Experience of Siemens NX is a pré.
· Knowledge of machine controls.
· Good knowledge of the electrical regulations.
· Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active.
· Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.