Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
For a good relationship, located in the Zeeland area, I am looking for a Team Lead Cyber & IT Security for a permanent position.
The Cyber & IT Security Team is responsible for implementing and controlling the security requirements in the current IT landscape.
You will lead the team, dealing with the ongoing threat the organization faces in this competitive market and top secret products they develop.
Together with the team you are responsible for executing the roadmap to deliver good solutions and excellent evaluations of design and changes.
On the other hand, you will support the CSO in the Information Security program and you will act as a sparring partner at level for policy and other procedures.
The team will report to you and you know how to manage a team of specialists, both internal and external via managed security service providers. For example a SOC and various suppliers who manage parts of the security.
Ultimately, you are also part of the IT Leadership Team, here you will speak with other Leads about operational, tactical and strategic topics that benefit the entire company.
What your main responsibilities will be:
- align cyber security requirements and measures with our clients and partners;
- develop, maintain and improve prevention or detection mechanisms;
- perform analysis on security incidents to conclude root cause;
- you will be a part of the CERT team;
- make sure that the security programs are in compliance with the current regulations and laws of the Dutch government;
- managing vulnerabilities and bringing risk advisories;
- performing, coordinating and setting up technical security audits;
- serving as a security expert within the IT Management Team.
The client is an organization active in the maritime sector. It has over 500 people working for the company and are rooted within the Dutch naval culture. The organization has always been focused on the future and how to be a step ahead of the competition. This is the reason behind their success and why people are eager to work for this company.
What you are receiving:
- monthly salary up to €7500,- pre VAT;
- a working environment focussed on technology and innovation;
- on-going learning and development opportunities;
- active and social environment with culture, events and sports;
What you are required to have:
- minimum of a Bachelors degree in IT/Cyber Security;
- in the possession of your security certifications, such as: CISSP, CISM, CEH etc;
- minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role;
- minimum of 5 years working experience with IT Sec. Governance;
- understanding the principles of attack techniques and digital forensics;
- hands-on experience in threat hunting and incident response;
- a natural and endless curiosity for a solution;
- a EU citizenship or a valid EU work visa;
- excellent antecedents as a pre employment security screening and investigation are a part of the procedure.