Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
With the fast growth of the organization the pressure on the Infrastructure Team and the product increases as well if misguided. In this position you will be the leader to guide the team in the right direction.
This department is crucial for the organization that's why the team needs to stay focused and is looking for someone who is willing to help and build a better future for you, the team and the organization.
Your activities will be:
- hire, develop and manage the Infrastructure tea;
- Lead development of platform services, core services;
- Lead product stability efforts, such as DevOps;
- Lead data storage and strategy;
- Lead security and quality teams;
For a good relationship in the region of Amsterdam, I am looking for a Head of Infrastructure. The client provides IaaS solutions and they've grown a lot in a short amount of time. Their product is unique and perfectly suited for the current demand in our daily situations.
What you receive:
- gross salary up to €7000,-;
- remotely working;
- possibility for constantly challenging yourself and usage of personal trainings;
- good pension;
- fully paid travel allowance;
What is required:
- minimum of 5 year working experience in a similar role, leading multiple teams;
- minimum of 3 year working experience in Engineering Infrastructure (AWS/Azure);
- proven track record in building large, distributed Infrastructure;
- Familiar with building and leading DevOps Teams and SRE organizations;
- Familiar with building multi region data architecture