Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are looking for a Test Engineer for vehicle functionalities within DAF Trucks NV.
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client
- Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
- Develop new test procedures
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
- Collaboration in project teams
Within the PACCAR Inc. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education & experience
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Good communication skills.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) would be a pre.