Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The role of Application Manager falls under Business Information Management. This department is the information technology service provider for all business units within the organization. This department supports further operational improvement by optimizing the systems and processes and adapting them to customer requirements. The BIM consists of multiple agile scrum teams divided over two domains and an Operations department.
As an application manager within the BIM domain you are responsible for the production environment of the primary systems and you operate between the developers and technical administrators.
The department is set up in an agile way and provides stand-by services. The complexity of the function is determined by the necessary insight into the relationship between complex programs and systems.
The purpose of the position is to monitor and manage the primary systems, process control, second line in resolving disruptions, identifying bottlenecks and reporting on risks so that processes are processed correctly; also securing and drawing up non-functional requirements for the further development of the primary systems. In addition, you contribute to the successful landing of changes in our landscape.
The organization we are looking for is a international market leader within the financial sector.
- Salary up to € 5000
- Good pension scheme
- Enough possibilities for internal training
- travel allowance
- HBO working and thinking level;
- More than 3 years of experience as a Technical Application Manager;
- Knowledge of SCOM or similar monitoring tools;
- Knowledge of Xebia XLDeploy / XLRelease or similar deployment tooling;
- Knowledge of Informatica Powercenter is a plus;
- Experience with automating work with eg Powershell;
- Knowledge of scheduling and running batch processing;
- Agile / Scrum methodology;
- Familiar with SLA management agreements and ITIL;
- Good command of the English language.