Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
HR, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 28000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML has started the Learning & Development program, which will contribute to ASML’s ambition by accelerating the growth and innovation of ASML through enabling the timely development of mission critical skills and capabilities. To achieve this, the program will provide leading end-to-end learning solutions that drive the growth of our people, partners, company and culture.
Due to the rapid growth of ASML in the past years, and growth expected in the coming years, the need has increased for a solid and scalable Learning & Development organization. As technology advances and diversity and complexity of ASMLs products is growing, knowledge-sharing and learning – shared and connected across sectors - becomes even more essential. Part of this program is the work stream for enhancing learning & knowledge management infrastructure. This work stream will enable the employee to drive their development, find information, and to learn from each other while supported by innovative technology. Specifically, the work stream will:
- Implement short term infrastructure improvements with configuration, content, taxonomy, integrations and housekeeping.
- Conduct detailed review of current infrastructure including recommendations for improvement in the short-term and long term.
- Create and implement the long term plan for ASML’s future-proof Learning and Knowledge Management infrastructure.
- Define and implement Learning infrastructure governance model in alignment with HR IT and learning centres including standards to ensure consistent and uniform way of working.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the sustainable growth of ASML through our Learning & Development program as the learning & knowledge management infrastructure work stream lead / project manager.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master Degree in IT, Human Resource, Business or Organizational Change.
- 8+ year of experience with a proven track record of managing HRIT infrastructure/ technical programs in organizations of a similar size and scope to ASML; experience in change management is an added benefit.
- International mind-set with a proven ability to operate effectively with various stakeholders groups and in various cultures
- Excellent project management and Agile skills.
- Energetic and high impact, comfortable operating at pace and setting pace for a team in a collegiate but demanding and results-oriented environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a low ego and high humility; must have the credibility and style to build respect and trust both across the organization.
This role requires strong project management skills, cross sector/ cross work stream collaboration, partnering with IT and a drive for execution of deliverables within a face paced environment. Candidate skills and experiences should include:
- Strong IT and business orientation with the ability to articulate the business benefits of the desired change
- Clear, articulate and thoughtful communicator with sophisticated influencing skills.
- Ability to the balance long-term agenda with short-term needs of both the business and IT.
- A collaborative style with well-developed influencing skills.
- Self-confidence to hold their ground as appropriate in a direct and outspoken organizational culture.
- Able to challenge existing thinking where appropriate but in a manner that facilitates productive discussion and builds relationships.
- Must be fluent in English, Dutch fluency is a pre.
- Identifying yourself with the ASML values: Challenge, Collaborate and Care.