Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
For our client in Amsterdam, YER is looking for a Marketing Specialist (B2B). Medior, hands-on tasks. It's a deta-vast position, starting as soon as possible. 28 - 40h per week. The employment would take 1 year via YER, being converted to a direct one (permanent) with the client afterwards. The candidate should be fluent in Dutch and English.
What is expected of you in this role?
As a B2B Marketing Specialist, you will focus on creating, distributing, and making relevant and valuable Dutch and English-language content accessible, with the aim of positioning the client within the target group and binding them, but also to attract potential prospects. You identify the marketing needs and ensure that the content really comes across and encourages action. Thanks to your excellent sense of data and the online B2B market, you can increase the client's leads. You report directly to the Marketing Manager and are part of the Customer Success Team.
What are you going to do?
- You build and maintain effective multichannel marketing activities, partnerships, and (online) lead generation campaigns to grow the number of qualitative leads quickly and steadily. Organizing webinars & podcasts are also part of this.
- You create fascinating multimedia content (both Dutch & English) for the client's blogs, social media channels, and website.
- Campaign tools are not unknown to you, you can easily work with: Google Ads, Social advertising (FB Business manager / LinkedIn ads), and Google Analytics.
- You implement the client's SEO strategy in consultation with the Marketing Manager
- You organize events to expand their footprint and lead generation. In addition, you ensure that the client is present and/or visible at relevant (online) B2B events.
- You are responsible for setting up and implementing an 'Employee Advocacy' plan to increase employee involvement.
- You ensure that the colleagues are well-informed about marketing-related matters through internal newsletters and other ways of internal communication.
Our client is a scale-up data company in the field of IT and Asset Management, that advises various departments within their own clients.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client for a year, being converted to a direct contract (permanent) with the client afterwards, We offer:
- A challenging job (28 to 40 hours per week), with a quick start date.
- A place where you can learn a lot and get a lot of responsibility and independence.
- Ambitious & friendly colleagues with fun drinks and team outings - all online in these times of course
- Pleasure in your work and a good work-life balance
- A competitive salary.
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- You have 2-4 years of experience with demonstrable results
- You live in the Amsterdam area
- You have complete command of the Dutch language, both orally and in writing
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You have a commercial mindset and strong analytical skills
- You have demonstrable experience in event coordination
- You have experience with Lead Generation and with SEO and SEA
- You have good knowledge of digital marketing
- You work in a structured way and enjoy managing multiple projects / campaigns at the same time
- You are convincing, result-oriented and creative
- You have strong communication skills and are a connector by achieving results together with both Marketing and Sales.
- You enjoy working in a fast-growing organization