Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech
About this vacancy
As we continue to develop and improve our Global IT Systems across the Group, we recognize there is a need for a position managing the Teamcenter Unified PLM environment.
You will provide daily support to the user base, and assist with various Teamcenter implementation and improvement projects. Additionally, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising Engineering, Manufacturing, Aftersales, IT Infrastructure and Operations, PLM vendors and management within those areas. Does this appeal to you? Then read on!
- Be responsible for the specification, configuration, installation, maintenance and support of Teamcenter Unified Architecture at server and client level, including production, Quality Assurance (QA), development environments and client systems.
- Plan, deploy and launch server and client software updates and upgrades with project teams.
- Perform ongoing release management, including coordinate with database Administrators, IT Operations, customer and software vendors to plan releases as well as schedule and coordinate outages for deployment
- Create and manage the SOP's for Teamcenter user account creation, maintenance and license management which include the organization of the users, groups and roles. Author, review and maintain system and user documentation
- Define, implement and test disaster recovery plans. Manage multiple server environments, configurations and associated change including development, test, education, pre-production and production
- Perform root cause analysis, debug recurring problems with Teamcenter and utilize your programming skills to prevent the recurrence of these problems.
- Develop custom queries and implement classification hierarchies to allow end-users to efficiently and effectively locate items of interes
- Develop and maintain Teamcenter workflows, overall workflow design and handlers.
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The company employs more than 6,700 people and operates in more than 102 countries worldwide, with a leading position in Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China.
Also, it has strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, and China. BDR Thermea Group is the parent company of renowned international heating brands, including De Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée, Baymak and Utica. BDR Thermea Group is headquartered in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Good understanding of Teamcenter Unified Architecture (both 2-Tier and 4-Tier)
- Good understanding of CAD Integrations with Teamcenter - Preferable SolidEdge, NX
- Good understanding of TC Interfaces like T4S, Office Integration and Dispatcher Framework
- Good understanding of items, Document and BOM Management
- SVN (subversion) - to manage configurations and customization (ITK, RAC, SOA, TCL and batch scripting)
- TC Functional Modules - My Teamcenter, Structure Manager, Workflow Designer, Query Builder, Change Management, Organization, Classification to name a few
- SolidEdge, SEEC Integration
- TC Modules like Product Configurator, Manufacturing Process Planner, Report Builder
- AWC - Active Workspace Client
- TCL (Tool Command Language and Batch/Power Scripting (Windows)
- Some Data Migration Experience and tools like IPS