Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
To strengthen the internal organization, our client is looking for a (potential) Team Leader for the FEM Analysis department related to mechanical and thermal projects.
- Identification of relation between design, mechanical/thermal behaviour and system performance.
- Define analysis/measurement plans for design support and optimization or for root cause analyses.
- Execute and support analysis assignments in close cooperation with customers.
- Knowledge and ability to use FEM and other analysis tools/methods to analyse high-tech systems.
- Make transparent design recommendations and where necessary development recommendations.
- Resource planning and managing analysis/measurement assignments for a team of specialists.
- Pro-active interaction with customer on progress, planning and budgets.
- Contribute to internal knowledge/tool development related to analyses and measurements.
- Indication: 50% of time performing analysis projects (technical specialist); 50% managing analyses projects and resource planning for a team of typically 5 engineers (team lead).
Our client is a specialized engineering company related to the semicon industry.
- Very good benefit package
- Fixed job
- Professional engineering environment
- High-tech projects
- Academic M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace.
- Preferably >7 years of work experience in the field of FEM-analyses.
- Good knowledge of applied mechanics and thermal theory.
- Capabilities (communicative skills, resource planning) to lead a team of specialists.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial FEM Software, preferably ANSYS and/or HyperWorks.
- Good presentation skills.
- You have good knowledge of the English language.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.