Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
As Sr Project Manager Operations Development & Implementation, you will focus on operationalizing the sales & delivery of new services, together with the Market and the partners. Drive implementation and drive market launch (release) of new services to aid our healthcare customers in improving their operational performance. Initial monitoring service delivery processes for new services and support process improvements.
At Philips, they are driven by their mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day they move closer to achieving this goal by building ground breaking solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to their employees who share their passion for improving lives, they are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry-leading in image-guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy, respiratory care, and services.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Work with New Services Marketing and Development to build an Operations blueprint, and with Markets and other partners to implement the services according to the operations blueprint, detail (localize) for specific needs and enable local Market to Order and Order to Cash processes in support of sales and delivery of new services.
You are responsible for:
- Being part of the creation of new services, driving the full clarity and consistency on service business models and product configuration;
- Performing the translation of services blueprint (for the new services offering in development by the PDLM services process, related detailed services delivery (E2E from early customer engagement to end of services offering lifecycle) processes, into organizational designs and scaling up approaches;
- Matching of needed organizational requirements as designed for the specific new services offering, on existing organizations to define the to be developed new organizational structures;
- Drive & support development and enablement of blueprint creation (process definition, including enabling tools & proposed organization setup, and refine these based on market-specific needs;
- Coordinate markets, business and functions through facilitation, transparent communication and manage problem solving to gain complete users/customer happiness;
- Build alignment on New service implementations with stakeholders and bring people together and encourage them to cooperate across borders and boundaries;
- Drive the creation of relevant documentation, like procedures and work instruction. In the combination of driving feedback loops and find alignment with different functions, BPOs / BPEs on specific blueprint processes and changes - in combination to drive and coordinate the training plans for partners;
- Apply Lean principles and Philips standard to work as a unified Philips with increased benefit to the customer perspective.
- Mobilizes and energizes others to deliver the process capabilities needed in order to optimally release, sell and deliver the new services. Build up the support network and challenge the status quo to overcome barriers.
- Be role model and maintain an open, honest and objective view on the objectives.
You are a part of the New Services Development Operations Team in Best, Netherlands.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
There are 2 options:
- YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 90k/year
- Freelance: hourly rate max. € 80,-
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing implementation projects, preferably in a services environment implementing one or more new services;
- Working experience in a sales and service organization with a practical understanding of market operational sales and delivery processes is a plus;
- Excellent social skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, potentially conflicting goals.
- Project management experience, schedule management (including standard tools, such as MS Project), requirements management, and budgeting is required;
- Proven work experience with business process management (like process modeling) is preferred not required;
- Can execute critical thinking, and problem-solving methodologies (supported by tools and procedures), and explain the process and results to partners;
- Analytical and quantitative skills: Strong analytical skills, including data and information visualization techniques and presentation skills for the purpose of decision making;
- Understands key continuous improvement methods(Lean Six Sigma) and how to deploy and optimally communicate with partners;
Change management, plan & organize, 'engineer the proces', new product implantation, pro active personality, stakeholdermanagement, self starter, can document well (highly regulated), affinity with professional services.