Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Work with a team of highly skilled people to prove the quality of our innovative clinical solutions in 2D and 3D imaging to our customers around the world. Our products support physicians that provide the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients' lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
Image Guided Therapy (IGT), a business unit in Philips Healthcare, located in our Campus in Best. We provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures. We help healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right care in real time during the procedure to enable better outcomes for each patient and at population level.
You will be part of the Interventional Applications Cluster of R&D. This cluster plays a crucial role in the development and maintenance of clinical solutions for our customers. We build and maintain about 20 advanced interventional applications used in conjunction with our interventional X-ray systems in hospitals. These are highly innovative 2D and 3D navigational applications used during minimally invasive procedures. The team you will be working in is a high-performance, culturally diverse team in a dynamic environment.
You are responsible for setting up, preparing and executing system level tests, for both functional and non-functional aspects. You have to bring your competences to the limit to prepare and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests in an agile environment.
- Reviewing product specifications, writing test specifications and executing system level tests
- Analysing test results, submitting problem reports and verifying solutions
- Determining approach for feature acceptance tests within development teams
- Contributing to driving automated testing & test engineering to the next level.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master in Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Several years of experience as a system tester in a product development environment (regulated environment preferred)Certified in testing (TMAP/ISTQB), advanced level preferred, (demonstrable experience).
- High quality standards and a drive for continuous improvement
- Taking ownership with a proactive mindset
- Eager to learn, both in the clinical and testing domain
- Tool experience: ALM, Azure Devops, WindChill PTC RV&S, GITTest automation experience preferred: Gherkin/SpecFlow
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) (strong preference)