Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For our Analysis & Measurements group in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Thermal/Mechanical FEM Analyst.
- Execute assignments in close cooperation with customers and have a pro-active role in the design process.
- Ability to use FEM and other analysis tools/methods to analyse high tech systems.
- Identification of the relation between mechanical design, thermal/mechanical behaviour and performance.
- Make transparent design recommendations.
- Contribute in internal knowledge/tool development related to thermal and mechanical analyses.
Our client is a specialized design/engineering firm.
- Competitive benefit package
- Fixed job
- Good knowledge of thermal theory and applied mechanics.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial FEM Software, preferably ANSYS Workbench and/or HyperWorks.
- You can present your results and clarify your analyses with conviction.
- You feel comfortable working independently as well in a team.
- Preferably >2 years of relevant work experience.
- Design-oriented, with an eye for depth. Being able to link theory and practice.
- Academic M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace.
- Ability to go in-depth, whilst keep on being pragmatic.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- You have good knowledge of the English language.
- You are an analytical and creative problem solver.