Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Do you want to influence the future engineering of Europe’s largest fleet management provider? We are looking for a Manager Software Engineering who is experienced in building, leading and motivating high-performing and cross-functional development teams within an agile environment.
An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development. Being part of a team of passionate professionals, contributing to building and adapting the technology for our Solutions Service Platform. Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world. Different cultures. Our employees come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
As our new Software Development Manager you will be shaping our development schedule as a key member of our development leadership team. Also you will be conducting all aspects of performance management for a group of software engineers. You will also challenge and manage our product managers on their product strategies and their roadmap. Of course you will have to manage and negotiate with our external suppliers and partners on our projects and the deliverables. And last but not least you will establish and apply guidelines and processes in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
Our client is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. .
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes our client a great place to work.
- A great salary up till 100K gross
- holiday allowance
- Travel expences
- Bonusses up till 12,5% a year!
- Great pension plan
- Working in a multicultural environment
- You have gained several years of management experience, preferably within an agile environment;
- You have very good leadership capabilities and experience in leading bigger teams;
- Your experience and ability of coaching and providing feedback as well as empowering teams speak for themselves;
- You have business sense and know-how in creating and realizing strategies;
- Your communication skills in English are excellent;
- You have a software engineering background, either through practical experience or university degree.