Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
The PIL Health Systems deployment lead is responsible for the overall project of bringing a business or market organization on the Philips Integrated Landscape. The Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL) is the standardized architecture and technology foundation - fundamental to our business models and transformation. It will provide the technological capabilities and processes (Software as a Service, and Digital) that allow us to be agile, fast and become a leading Health Technology company.
As a deployment lead, you will guide the organization in the project of onboarding on the ERP landscape of PIL. In the deployment project, we will Design, Build, Test the solution and we will prepare for business deployment through change and training. The solution consists of an integrated operating model of Process, IT, Information Management, People skills and organizational structures as well as cultural changes are involved.
Set up the project
- Scoping the solution
- Define interconnections with other programs
- Sourcing, staffing, budgeting
- Business case
Run the project
- Design & Scope sign off
- SIT and UAT
- Data migration
- Manage interdependencies with other programs
Drive the transformation
- Organizational impact
- Stakeholder mgmt. and communication
- Change management: Create involvement and commitment with stakeholders to ensure acceptance of solutions
- Business transformation: Ensure alignment of business way of working with PEPF / business QMS
- Training: key user and end user training
- Business readiness assessment
Ensure alignment with all stakeholders within the project as well as in the Sectors, Markets and Functions, BPO/BPE network.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Managing broad range of stakeholders
- Good resource management skills
- Ability to influence & challenge business leaders
- Change management experience
- Communication skills
- Proven and solid experience with business processes
- Broad understanding of full range of businesses challenges and trends
- Strategic, conceptual thinking and analytics
- Excellent project management capabilities