Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
You have experience in project management and , through thorough analysis, you can quickly create complex processes and come up with original and alternative solutions. You know how to motivate and enthuse your team members in a social and communicative way.
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of Diagnostics within PACCAR and translates these into requirements and user requirements in specifications. You collect customer needs and convert them to 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers and herein determines an optimal balance. You are the proactive driving force between various PACCAR customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
- Define , follow up and verify all diagnostic requirements for the diagnostic platform required worldwide for DAF vehicles and PACCAR engines.
- Define , verify and verify all production-related diagnostic requirements and / or all service-related projects, requirements.
- Ensure PACCAR's service diagnosis competitive position in the market.
The Business Analyst works closely with other departments in the organization. You maintain customer contact between dealers and operations.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales , has up to 45-50 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE tool for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and - factories worldwide. The DAVIE-Tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners six main features, in order to perform diagnostic and repair activities as efficient as possible:
- Quick Check
- Vehicle Updates
- Customer Parameters
- Diagnostic test set
- Manufacturing Sequences
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally take the lead. A candidate with a degree on technical bachelor or master for example in automotive engineering or information technology, who is also capable of working with the subjects on business
- As diagnostic business analyst you are assertive, pro-active and decisive
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
- You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
- Knowledge of Agile scrum is a plus
- Of course you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.