Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Philips, YER is looking for an Employer Brand Copywriter (native English). It's a job for 8h/week, temporary and remote assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until the end of the year, with the possibility of being extended.
Function: Contingent Worker
Employer Brand Copywriter
The Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing team creates, designs and executes strategies to attract the very best talent to Philips. You will work with a small team of marketers to bring our employer value proposition to life through content and social media. Your top priorities will be to concept new content, repurpose existing content, create copy and manage the content calendar for web, social media, employee advocacy and CRM channels across EMEA.
Think outside the box to deliver messaging in new, compelling ways and in both online and other channels
Work to understand the value propositions, competitive strategy and our differentiation strategy and how to best apply a messaging framework and plan
Write copy for external and internal communications including web, social, and email, with the primary focus being external facing communications
Work with the Employer Brand and Talent Acquisition teams to understand the target segments and their needs and how to best reach them.
Apply key messaging strategy for segments, services and solutions in all the work you do.
Writing clear and persuasive copy that drives awareness, interest and incites action
Select appropriate existing imagery and/or provide briefing for a designer/ photographer
Infuse existing content with updated messaging and information and create new, powerful and engaging content
Perform search engine optimization techniques.
Check copy for spelling and grammar.
Work within deadlines.
What we are looking for:
2-3 years of experience creating stories and writing copy that captivates and motivates people to take action. Writing for an Employer Brand or Internal Communication team preferred.
Preferred degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related.
Native English speaker. Bonus if you are fluent in German.
Exceptionally high bar and a conviction that details matter
Fast and efficient, with project/time management skills; committed to meeting deadlines
Skillful at forming relationships with a genuine hunger for listening to stakeholders to gain understanding
Please submit a link to your online portfolio in your resume
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience creating stories and writing copy that captivates and motivates people to take action. Writing for an Employer Brand or Internal Communication team preferred.
- Preferred degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related.
- Native English speaker. Bonus if you are fluent in German.
- Exceptionally high bar and a conviction that details matter
- Fast and efficient, with project/time management skills; committed to meeting deadlines
- Skilful at forming relationships with a genuine hunger for listening to stakeholders to gain understanding
- Please submit a link to your online portfolio in your resume