Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of power electronic circuits for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a PSU Engineer / Expert, you are specifying and qualifying power supply units (PSU’s) for the ASML products. The design is outsourced to suppliers.
The PSU Engineer / Expert is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the machine power supply architecture and power supplies (PSUs).
- You will select and deliver PSUs to the projects by writing specifications (EPS) and guide the design at the supplier.
- Also you will be responsible for the required documentation (specification and validation), E.g. Element Performance Specification, Test Performance Specification, Test Analysis Report and safety reports.
- You will also be responsible for the planning regarding NPIs (New Product Introduction) and you organize kick-offs for introductions.
- The main interfaces are:
- Power supply manufacturers
- ASML projects (Project Leaders, Engineers, Team leads)
- ASML purchase department
- ASML Industrial Engineering department
- You will utilize test facilities to qualify PSUs and monitor the quality of the delivered PSUs.
- Furthermore, you provide support during machine integration tests.
- Finally, you will be responsible for defining the PSU roadmap.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering (e.g. Power Electronics).
- Preferably 5 year experience in Electrical system design, especially in Low Voltage Designs (48 – 1000V) in a multidisciplinary organization;
- Knowledge on electrical safety (international (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL));
- Experience with Power Supplies, Power electronics, AC/DC and or DC/DC is a pre.
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing.