Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER
Sales & Marketing
About this vacancy
This is the opportunity to work as a Product Marketing Manager within one of the Netherlands biggest companies.
You will have the opportunity to shape creative and ground-breaking new product and digital platform propositions in this role. You'll strike a balance between creative thinking and hands-on experiences as you create and sell new connected product and function concepts. You will work in a fast-paced, multinational world that is a global leader in product use.
You will assist the Marketing team in the introduction of new products. It will be your duty to improve and launch the associated features. It will be your job to continuously enhance the customer experience and shape the connected roadmap for the near future.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the creation of connected and digital propositions, bringing initial concepts to the next stage, and preparing product innovations and market introductions.
- You'll be part of a project team tasked with turning product concepts into viable business propositions.
- Work with a variety of disciplines, such as the Innovation, Technology, and Development departments, as well as the Product Management team.
- Collaborate with marketing teams from local companies around the world to understand business demands and improve the local customer experience.
You will be a member of the marketing team for Services & Solutions. The team is made up of ambitious and dedicated marketing managers from all over the world. You'll collaborate with a global network of partners, including the central marketing team in the Netherlands, innovation and growth teams in the Netherlands and Italy, and local marketing and sales teams in countries around the world.
A high-tech company in Amsterdam.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
You should have the following skills and experience to succeed in this role.
- M.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related area with a strong academic record is needed.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the area of digital customer marketing or product management at web-based businesses in an international business setting.
- Established track record in digital product marketing, with a clear focus on the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to translate market analysis and shopper feedback into new propositions and features in order to identify and prioritize concepts in relation to customer needs.
- Worked with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and gained project ownership and execution experience.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a realistic and hands-on can-do mentality.
- Strong analytical, communication, and stakeholder management skills.