Excellent remuneration package
Contract with client
About this vacancy
Do you have a passion for corporate finance? Have you completed an M&A internship and are you ready to accelerate your career in this field? We are looking for a Junior Analyst for one of the leading financial advisors in M&A.
As a Junior Analyst you will work in a deal team to identify M&A opportunities and focus on origination and execution of public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
A leading international financial advisor in M&A and Capital Structuring that advises corporations and financial sponsors.
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and inspiring work environment
- The ability to play an important role in high-profile, complex and international M&A deals
- An exceptional internal and external training program (at accredited institutions)
- An excellent remuneration and incentive package
- Completed at least one M&A internship at an investment bank, M&A boutique, accountancy firm or corporate
- A Master in (international) business/finance with excellent results
- Robust financial and analytical skill set, including strong financial modelling and valuation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is prerequisite and fluency in one other European language is preferred, at the moment we only have positions vacant in the teams where Dutch is also a prerequisite
- Solid work ethic and motivation level
- Strong team player and leadership skills