Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
We are looking for a Project manager/Scrum master who can act as a leader with passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and with a drive for results.
A leader of change
At Philips, we create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape. We develop applications for healthcare with the ambition to improve care for millions of people. Naturally, this is a journey with a global scope.
On this journey, we are looking for a Project manager/Scrum master who can act as a leader with passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and with a drive for results.
You are responsible for
- Making the team work effectively.
- Supporting the team in meeting their daily and iteration objectives.
- Growing the general understanding of the agile mindset and the Scrum/SAFe processes.
- Driving the removal of internal and external impediments in the agile team.
- Organizing release readiness for your application(s).
- Driving continuous improvement with regular inspect, adapt and team retrospection and a transparent approach.
- Organizing communication and collaboration within the team & release train with the aim for learning and delivering value.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in software engineering, business process management or equivalent;
- Certified Scrum Master from recognized organizations like Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software leader – combined with experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques;
- Experience with the SAFe methodology;
- Experience in collaboration with off-shore teams;
- You are a Team player, Critical thinker and great at problem-solving;
- Experience with Azure Devops server would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work on multiple organizational levels - combined with business fluency in Dutch and English;
- Healthy dose of humour and sense of perspective are must haves.