Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Food, Feed, Pharma
About this vacancy
The Customer Supply Chain Project manager is part of the Customer Supply Chain of FrieslandCampina Trading.
As their new Customer Supply Chain Project Manager you will drive the Supply Chain improvement agenda by leading or governing a broad range of projects across the full Customer Supply Chain. This will be in the following functional areas: Commercialization, Demand and Supply Planning, Logistics, Customer Service and Master data.
This job contributes to FrieslandCampina’s success by ensuring the high level of competence within program and project management in the FrieslandCampina Trading Customer Supply Chain. The Purpose is to manage and implement changes that significantly contributes to the P&L of FrieslandCampna by delivering more efficient and effective Supply Chain processes that enable the CSC team to scale-up with the ambitions on the short and longer term.
- Develop ideas for improving future logistical performance from the End-to-end perspective and develop possible scenarios to translate these ideas into FrieslandCampina practice. This In close collaboration with the local and regional leaders of the different SC processes.
- Lead the implementation of improvement & transformational projects and/or coordinate improvement projects to them (PMO role) in the planning & logistics area and related departments.
- Planning and execution of the program (s) – Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Project Management; Project leader of a specific projects as part of the overall program
- Projects can range from implementing new Logistics Menu card to leading a third-party logistics tender (e.g. warehouse and transport) to developing a framework for future Supply Chain capabilities & competencies to improving co-pack processes.
- Monitor Supply Chain improvement & transformation agenda and own projects and the implementation/deployment of them.
- Advice to internal and external stakeholders on generating added value through end-to-end supply chain thinking.
- Continuous Improvement: Is familiar with World Class Operation Management (WCOM) or Lean concepts. Keeps up with relevant project management methods and techniques and optimizes the implementation of and support for these at FrieslandCampina trading
FrieslandCampina Butter & Milk powder is part of Royal FrieslandCampina. They are one of the leading butter and milk powder producers.
The FC Trading unit is responsible for selling, planning, making and delivering cheese Butter and Milk powder products around the globe.
There are 2 options:
- YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 100k/year
- Freelance: hourly rate max. €85
Education & Professional Qualifications
- University Degree (in Supply Chain)
- Ideally Lean/Six Sigma or problem-solving methods
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Communication and influencing skills
- Ability to motivate and commit others
- Cost aware
- Pro-active attitude and people person/team player
- Continuously looks for opportunities and improvements within daily work context and take ownership in implementing solutions
Keywords in this request are: WCOM experience (World Class Operations Management), Supply Chain, Planning/Logistics, Continuous Improvement, Projectmanagement