Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
You are part of a close and informal team consisting of (Area) Product Owners and work very closely together with the agile development team(s) from multiple continents. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the continuous improvement of our products in a generic way. You work out new requirements and market needs (the ‘what’), which our product developers translate into new solutions and applications (the ‘how’).
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Work in a pleasant agile development environment;
- Own and groom the team’s backlog and define the priorities;
- Own the requirement descriptions (use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria);
- Inform your customers about product innovations and possibilities;
- Coordinate the development;
- Be an excellent communicator for our customers.
Your main responsibility is to do requirements management, managing the product backlog, playing a role in UI designs and facilitating the development team. You have experience with product development, managing a diverse and global stakeholder landscape and working in Agile teams. You know how to write good user stories (within Azure DevOps) and how you can best support the Product Manager and the Development Team.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT, and minimum 3 years’ experience as Requirements Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager on product development;
- Preferable experience with the primary care market and care financials;
- Experience with agile software development;
- Well developed stakeholder management skills;
- Experience with structured writing of user stories;
- Attention for aspects as quality, usability, privacy and security;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in both word and writing.