Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified Cyber Security Engineer, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
As CyberSecurity Engineer you will be responsible for the definition, implementation and validation of the cybersecurity concept on vehicle related Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the CyberSecurity concept and resulting countermeasures considering the control system capabilities, safety and diagnostics concept.
- Alignment of the cybersecurity concept and the implementation with other stakeholders in the organization. E.g. Manufacturing, aftersales and IT
- Definition of CyberSecurity requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Discuss implementation proposals with suppliers
- Definition of the crypto service functionality within the IT infra structure
- Functional validation of the Cybersecurity concept
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from suppliers
- Verification reports from suppliers
You will support:
- Root cause analyses of complex issues related to cryptographic calculations and diagnostic communication to ECU’s
- Definition of hardware requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Simultaneous Engineering teams under the lead of a System Owner to support a successful integration in production
In this position you will report regular status updates to the Property Owner Vehicle Cybersecurity. You will support the System Owners in achieving the project milestones meet with other vehicle CyberSecurity Engineers within Paccar to align on processes and strategy.
The Architecture department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the translation of requirements on a functional level into a physical Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architecture consisting of Control Systems; a combination of hardware and software components, the further split of PACCAR developed Control Systems into an architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software, and maintenance of expertise in key areas, like CyberSecurity 21434, diagnostics 14229 and functional safety 26262.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical education on master level with a specialisation in CyberSecurity, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in automotive
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
- Knowledge of automotive standards like ISO 21434, ISO 14229 and Autosar
- Experience with Vector tools like CANape and CANoe is a plus
- Experience with risk assessment tooling is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
- Analytical skills
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.