Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Business Unit IGT Systems which is responsible for marketing, development, manufacturing, services and solutions in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention.
Our customers are interventional specialists in the cardiology, vascular surgery, neurology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
You will join a high-performance and culturally diverse team in a dynamic, agile environment. The team consists of 15 highly educated software designers and drives the software development of flexible video distribution within the system displaying flexible UI across a variety of monitor configurations creating a vast number of possibilities to support different clinical situations allowing the clinicians to optimally execute their workflow during medical interventions.
Will you be strengthening our team with your SAFe Scrum Master specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process? Can we count on you to help develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications? Will we be able to be the servant leader for multiple teams, challenging them to get the best out of themselves?
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership
- Help the team embrace SAFe Core Values
- Be an active player in the scrum-of-scrums
- Coordinate with other teams to act as a true team-of-teams
- Support the team rules
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement
- Teach problem-solving techniques
- Facilitate meetings
- Close cooperation with Product Owner and Architect/TPO
- Eliminate impediments
- Promote SAFe quality practices
- Build a high-performing team-of-teams
- Support the overall adoption of SAFe across the enterprise
- Enable organizational effectiveness
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for ART events
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates
- Help the team understand how to estimate Features and Capabilities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role you should have the following skills and experience;
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
- At least 2+ years of experience as a scrum master for one or more software development teams, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) organization
- 8+ years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle and delivering software products to the market
- Experience with servant leadership, confident and inspirational, able to convey goal and purpose, while encouraging self-organization
- Experience in Leading and Facilitating Change
- Familiar with Agile (SAFe) methodologies, tools and practices, strong experience with Agile Lifecycle Management Tools (TFS) will be an added advantage
- Experience in project management is an added advantage
- Acting as a coach for team development
- Self-starter, quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting