Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom, Industrial
About this vacancy
For NXP, YER is recruiting a Trust Provisioning Infrastructure Architect.
In this exciting role, you will be challenged by taking responsibility of the architectural setup of the Trust Provisioning infrastructure of NXP. In NXP the Trust Provisioning IT team is securing the generation, import, and insertion of chip-individual confidential data and cryptographic key material for chip personalization. It provides trusted services and enables chip individual customization for a growing amount of our customers. This is done in highly secure and protected environments via certified infrastructure and processes You’ll work directly with both IT and business representatives to standardize and improve the infrastructure foundation.
NXP creates semiconductors, system solutions, and software that deliver better sensory experiences to consumers using mobile phones, personal media players, TVs, set-top boxes, identification applications, in-car entertainment, and a wide range of other electronic devices and systems.
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Involved in all global and local projects as design-authority
- As part of the global role, work with peers and central team to improve global services and processes
- Attend and provide support for IT and security audits
- Work on improvement plans, recommendations and observations as outcome of audits
- Ensure standards and policy requirements are implemented properly on site to secure certifications
- Define technology standards, building blocks and reference architectures
- Co-drive improvements within architecture community & governance
- A university degree with IT orientation
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in designing and deploying enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions within multinational organizations
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset.
- Familiarity with typical IT/architecture frameworks (ITIL / COBIT / TOGAF)
- Solid experience in the field of Container services like Docker/Swarm/Kubernetes/Openshift
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
- Collaborative team player