Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their clients microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Are you challenged by driving Engineering Improvements and are you able to translate this into an operational environment for engineering simulation? Then the ASML high performance data analytics team is the perfect environment for you to build and deploy solutions in close collaboration with our users that are in need of your solutions fast.
Lead and coach the HPDA team in its agile WoW. Help remove impediments for the team with a focus on being the interface to external teams and the entire ASML IT organization. Push automation in all aspects of the teams work and drive DevOps innovation.
As HPDA scrum master you will support the self-organizing and self-managing team to achieve its PI and sprint goals. You make sure that the team can maintain its momentum while delivering product increments and fulfilling its operational tasks and responsibilities. You will function as the main interface to external IT teams and external service providers and understand when to call upon the expertise of the team while at the same time shielding them from external disruptions. You will also support in the service development of the solutions that are developed by the team and lead the bi-weekly team demo’s.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
- Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART events
- Work with the scrum master to maintain the teams backlog
- Lead all scrum team rituals
- Improve the team by inspect and adapt sessions (retrospectives)
- Support the release train architect in embedding solution in the general ASML IT landscape
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least master level or equivalent in computer science and/or ICT in general.
- Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include
- Certified scrum master;
- Cloud technology;
- Large scale computational infrastructure;
- Agile and Lean methods;
- Highly motivated team player.
- Shows initiative and problem-solving attitude.
- Vision and opinion.
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.