Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
About this vacancy
Is it your strength to figure out the best way to manufacture and service our machines in the factory and field and formulate requirements on designs and tools to support this? Do you understand how to influence a design to avoid unnecessary production disruption and improve serviceability? Then the job of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer for Tooling might be just the one for you!
You will be working in the department MD DE CPLM C IND Tools ME EE Industrialization where you are responsible for the tools and design.
- Deliver input for manufacturability and serviceability of tool designs
- Track, predict readiness and release tools in the factory and field
- Gather input for manufacturing and field service from documentation
- Prepare tool procedures
- Review system- and tool designs
- Prepare and give trainings to manufacturing and field service engineers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, physics or electrical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with defining tooling concepts for complex machinery
- At least 3 years of experience in working in multidisciplinary projects
- Hands-on experience in the field of mechanics
- ASML/semiconductor industry experience is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Get-on and do it mentality, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
- Team player, good social and communication skills