Contract with Client
About this vacancy
Are you the Mechanical Engineering who wants to make our future more sustainable? Then we are looking for you!
The job will consist of these tasks:
- Manage and execute Customization projects (initiated by Sales) that relate to our clients equipment.
- Develop and design mechanical/electrical systems for the machine applications, including functionality and safety issues.
- Research for alternative products and vendors to create excellent cost price in relation to required quality and safety standards. (close cooperation with Purchase and Quality department).
- Provide required communication for production partners and vendors.
- Prepare and control of required technical documentation.
- Generate adequate testing procedures in order to generate reliable results in cooperation with Quality department.
- Develop, change and document equipment according CE legislation.
- Visit customers to gather and document technical feedback needed for design improvement.
- Train employees regarding developments and Customization projects.
- Assist Sales and visit customers in order to offer technical solutions.
Sustainable Solutions Company Located in Heerlen.
Good primary and secondary salary benefits.
- Bachelor level in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Systems Engineering.
- Good knowledge in technical automation systems and components.
- Good knowledge of English and preferably the German language.
- Experience with software systems (Preferable Solid Works)
- Team player (also in Global teams)
- Decisive and proactive
- Willing to travel (national and international)