Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As Product Industrialization Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multidisciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing.
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop and improve processes, tools and equipment of the manufacturing systems within the PDLM cycle, leading to predictable, reliable, stable and efficient production processes.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
As Product Industrialization Engineer, you
- Initiate and oversee process technology development activities in the context of New Product Generation as well as product and solution technology roadmap.
- Ensure adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release.
- Are responsible for Manufacturing input in PDLM process focusing on DfMAT.
- Initiate and execute Capex optimization for initial investments.
- Are accountable for process and Manufacturing Requirements based on Product Specifications and Test Requirements from R&D.
- Are accountable for the process and equipment capability that meets these Requirements.
- Orchestrates design for lean manufacturing with according inputs to PDLM workflows.
- Are responsible for PDLM-driven design changes in Philips factories and at suppliers and their implementation.
- Are accountable for MF BOM and routing Master data until release to shipment and for PDLM ruled changes.
- Are accountable for establishing Inspection and Test Criteria for Philips owned components and assemblies.
- Apply lean manufacturing principles.
You are part of
You will be part of the product industrialization team for IGT-S located in Best.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree (electronics, Mechanics, industrial engineering, mechatronics).
- A few years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects.
- Experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing.
- Preferably experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Continuous improvement mindset and a result driven and quality driven approach.
- Strong personal & communication (English & Dutch) skills,