Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
About this vacancy
The Purchasing Control Department of DAF Trucks N.V. is responsible for the management of costs related to the procurement of goods and services for PACCAR Purchasing Europe, including DAF Brazil and the PACCAR Engine Company (Columbus, U.S.). For this department, we are looking for a Financial Analyst/Assistant Controller to join their team!
The Financial Analyst will be involved in the month, quarter, and year-end close process and the monthly forecasting cycle of DAF Trucks.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will assist in the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the Control Purchasing management reporting;
- Preparation of management reporting as well as corporate requests for information;
- Preparation and analysis of the monthly Purchasing results and forecast;
- Responsible for proper management of supplier tooling assets;
- The Financial Analyst is involved in various projects to further develop and improve the reporting processes;
- You are responsible for maintaining internal controls including SOX;
- This position provides an excellent stepping stone for further growth within the Finance & Control organization of both PFE and DAF.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a fast growing, international manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty trucks. DAF is supported by 8000 proud employees who jointly build some 52,000 commercial trucks each year. People who, on a daily basis, give their best to achieve a perfect product program and a growing market share. With its no-nonsense culture, direct communication and motivated employees, DAF is the employer you are looking for.
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- University degree at Masters level in accounting or business economics;
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience;
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in MS Excel and Power BI/Tableau;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing;
- Able to work effectively with all levels in the organization in an international environment;
- You have a continuous improvement mentality;
- You have excellent analytical skills, high level of accuracy, and customer oriented.